Paint with me LIVE for free! (See suggested supplies below.)
Colors we’ll be using in this class:
Learn how to paint in this free, step by step acrylic painting tutorial by Samantha Anderson Artist. You can help support on Patreon and receive Live Class traceables, Quickie Tips, and other exclusive rewards here: https://www.patreon.com/SamanthaAndersonArtist
Or donate directly through PayPal to: SamanthaAndersonArtist@gmail.com
I will be going live via my YouTube Channel so just click here (and open in the YouTube app if on mobile) to set a reminder. Make sure to subscribe and click the bell for all notifications:
To be notified of when I release new content and upcoming events, make sure to also follow my facebook page.
Don’t forget to Invite your friends near and far! The stream will begin about 30 minutes before class for a “Welcome Chat” and to get all of your basic questions answered, so come say hello! The class instruction will start promptly at 4pm PST. If you are unable to join us live, you can always watch the replay on my YouTube Channel and paint it later! Either way, I hope you can join me!
If you’d like to paint with us, here is a list of suggested materials I’ll be using in this class!
To view all my recommended supplies, Take a peek at my Amazon Shop and buy directly from amazon!
Beginners All-Inclusive Paint kits
– Just the basics (https://amzn.to/3iSc2ZC) (similar Brush Kit to what I use)
– Basics + an artist easel (https://amzn.to/32RRXgc) (similar Brush Kit to what I use)
– Basics + an artist easel (https://amzn.to/3bkIxij) (different Brush Kit to what I use)
– CANVAS: I’ll be using an 11×14, but any size should do.
– ACRYLIC PAINT: Titanium White, Black, Yellow, Red, Phthalo Blue, & Raw Umper
– BRUSHES: I’ll be using this kit of brushes that also comes with an Art sponge and Palette Knife (https://amzn.to/3lYkIi1).
– PALETTE: I’ll be using my ceramic tile or my Flat Palette (both ideal for palette knife paintings), but I used a simple round Palette with pots for years:
– TABLE TOP EASEL: (Optional)
– Painter’s Tape
– Paper towel or napkin
– Cup of brush water
– An Apron (https://amzn.to/3am9fVp) or an old T-shirt you don’t mind if you get dirty.
NOTE: Materials aren’t exact, so use what you have and make sure to follow my Samantha Anderson Artist Page and RSVP to this event to receive event updates. Don’t forget to invite all your friends so you can paint with them! See you then!
All my Live classes and paint nights are FREE to watch, but I appreciate anything you’d like to give to help support me! Even $5 helps a lot, or consider supporting on Patreon.
Paint Night Tip Jar:
PayPal: SamanthaAndersonArtist@gmail.com (Click the “Friends & Family” option to avoid any additional fees)
Want more personalized instruction? Become a Patron and get access to exclusive classes and online learning!
EQUIPMENT I USE: This content contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through a link, I may make a small commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. This helps fund free tutorials on my Samantha Anderson Artist Facebook Page and YouTube Channel. Thank you for your support!