Ticket Purchasers (“User”) agrees to all of the following terms and policies:
1. The Mob’s Press – The Mob’s Press is not affiliated with any event organizers or others providing services or events (“organizer”) for which tickets are purchased. The Mob’s Press is solely acting as a ticketing service provider between organizer and ticket purchaser for specific events. The Mob’s Press assumes no liability incidental to the event for which tickets are sold or purchased. Ticket purchaser assumes all risks associated with attendance of events.
2. Ticket Email – Ticket Purchasers will receive an email with their ticket information after purchasing heir ticket.
3. Canceled/Rescheduled Events – Organizers or others outside the control of The Mob’s Press may cancel or reschedule events. It is at the organizer’s discretion whether to refund the ticket price or exchange the tickets for a similarly equivalent event should a cancellation or rescheduling occur. The Mob’s Press will provide instructions on its website on how to exchange event specific tickets, or obtain ticket price refunds, should an event be cancelled or rescheduled. Site Fees and Processing Charges will not be refunded in the event of a canceled or rescheduled event.
4. Pricing & Availability
a. Event ticket prices are set by the event organizer, not The Mob’s Press. For most ticket sales in the United States and for events with ticket sales in U.S. Dollars, The Mob’s Press service fee is 3.9% plus US$3 of the face value of each event ticket. Service fees for ticket sales are set in Canadian Dollars 3.9% plus CAD$3 of the face value of each event ticket. of the face value of each ticket sold. Depending on what currency tickets sales are set for service fees will apply. There may be certain events for which The Mob’s Press service fees will be higher, and/or times when a separate venue fee may be added by the event organizer or the venue.
b. The number of tickets sold for an event is set by the event organizer, not The Mob’s Press. The Mob’s Press will not be held liable for ticket over sales. Should tickets be oversold by the organizer, the organizer has discretion as to the method of refund, including but not limited to event price refund, or ticket exchange for a similarly equivalent event. Should over sale occur, only whole, non-perforated tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
5. Refunds and Exchanges – All sales are final. Please review ticket ordering information carefully prior to ticket purchase. The Mob’s Press will not refund or exchange tickets, unless event is canceled or rescheduled (see #4).
7. Order Cancellation – The Mob’s Press reserves the right to cancel ticket orders for any reason, not limited to incorrect billing information and/or fraudulent ticket purchasing.
8. Disputes – Any dispute brought by the ticket purchaser against The Mob’s Press will be governed by the Province of Ontario. It is agreed that in the event any legal action is instituted against The Mob’s Press, ticket purchaser agrees that jurisdiction and venue will be in the Western District of Washington at Seattle and/or King County, Washington, United States.
9. Effective Date – These terms and policies are effective as of September 16th, 2016.